Friday, January 9, 2009

WEEK 2: GO GADGET GO

January 13: Hypertext I: Digital Lexia

Library of Babel (1941, Jorge Luis Borges)

my body - a wunderkammer (1997, Shelley Jackson with sound by John Wesley Harding and HTML coding by Ken Fricklas)

Patchwork Girl (1995, Shelley Jackson)--CD-ROM!! {BEGIN}
***YOU MUST ORDER THIS IMMEDIATELY FOR OVERNIGHT DELIVERY @ EASTGATE.COM -or- YOU MUST ARRANGE TO SEE THIS CD-ROM WITH PROF. BIANCO...DO NOT WAIT UNTIL THE DAY BEFORE CLASS...IT WILL NOT HAPPEN.

1 Comments:

Blogger fxal.phitness said...

I just realized I didnt hear any sound when "listening to" a wunderkammer. I believe I even used Internet explorer (maybe I accidentally use Firefox and that may be the problem)

ANYONE NEEDING THE PATCHWORK GIRL, please contact me for a hardcopy, and I also have a way to get it to you through the e-Net

January 9, 2009 at 12:45 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home